Friday, April 27, 2012

Is it me, or...

As I go about my life, I often notice trends that have actually been trends for a very long time. For example, "texting language", bothering to notice celebrity lives, and medical diagnosis, all seem to be trendy and picked up in waves.
It is not necessary to always put a "hook line" after every status update. Just because I #ranoutofthingstosay doesn't mean I #copout. If you're trying to be clever or witty, stop. Because you're overtly trying too hard. It's like watching the weird kid in class show off his double jointed hip. It's weird, quit making it worse by encouraging it.
Speaking of which, celebrity lives SUCK. I can't believe those tabloids make so much doing such an violation. Yeah, we have the constitution. And yeah, we have to exercise our rights or else we will lose them, but seriously!? How can you purchase a magazine that broadcasts a well-known movie star doesn't know who her baby-daddy is!? That's deplorable. I'm pretty sure YOU would be humiliated if I told everyone that happened to you, right? Yeah. So stop it.

And finally, trendy medical diagnosis. Is there any chance there's just a doctor, or a pharmaceutical company that's just making this shit up? Is there any way crazy-nut-cousin Leroy is just really pissed off at his life and makes bad decisions? Ohhh. I feel my blood getting tense. I have a tendency to get low blood sugar. Which really just means I get judgmental very easily. Lol. I self diagnosed that. And maybe I did make it up. I still think that's better to deal with than self diagnosing bipolar.
Anyway, I'm going back to the beach now. I'm going to try to take a picture of my latest oil pastel experiment. And not spell check this entry....#sry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What?