Sunday, October 3, 2010

Wrapping up the weekend- big work week ahead.

WORK WEEK!? How does one do this whole WORK-ALL-WEEK thing? I mean, does it start on monday and not stop until I can't work anymore? I mean, I call the shots here, right? What? Well, yes. I do. I'm really loving this whole subbing thing because I just pick up the jobs that I want. I worked at the coffee shop today and came home and helped Seth write a 14 page paper. I'm no genius when it comes to essay-writing, but I sure as hell am a lot better than a good majority of people....and as much as I love him, this includes Seth.

Don't worry, honey, I'm just giving you a hard time. You're great at lots of other things- like cooking, cleaning, fixing motors, and driving long distances. Keep it up.

In other news, life is great here in South Texas, 1500 miles from home. Each day I get to meet new pelicans and learn more about why 90 horsepower Evinrudes break and how they can be fixed. I also learn about what juices are great mixers with rum, and most importantly, how to use grenadine. I bought a mango at the HEB yesterday- so I ate it. It was gross. EFF MANGOS- they weren't meant to be eaten.

...I later found out it was far from ripe.
Well, Seth leaves tomorrow for some secret mission in Mexico that he can't tell me about. So I imagine he is going to shoot the bad guys and save the innocent good people- RIGHT HUM? Making the world a better place?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What?