Sunday, March 25, 2012

Driving to the Beach and Finding Fun along The Way

Well, not only is Spring in the air, it's in my toes and my bicycle basket.  I can't help it- in this warm weather I can't help but to just walk out the door and find the first toy to play with.  It reminds me of being a kid again, honestly, because I remember just walking outside to stir up trouble too.  So, today the only way I could convince myself to get out of my cozy Sunday Morning Bed (Comfortable, but not quite like Monday Morning bed...that bed is vicious...) was to throw on my bathing suit and hop on the bike.  I hit the road for the beach.  My goal? pancakes.  My intentions?  genuine.  My outcome? No pancakes and a whole lot of fascinating side-stops.

In an effort to keep you, my loyal audience, interested- I'm going to cut right to the chase.  Here is a series of photos I took of my journey to the beach today.  And keep in mind- I never got my pancakes.  I had to settle for a Subway turkey club....insert dagger into my skull, please.

Just kidding, that was probably over the top.  Like when Garth Algar started talking about what he wanted to do to Benjamin.

Seth got me this awesome little quick-take-a-pic camera that isn't quite as direct to posting on FB as my phone, but it has a higher quality image and it's a lot faster to the fight, so to speak.  My phone lags a lot...does that happen to anyone else with a year old iPhone 4G?  Don't ask me what other numbers there are...In other news....Here's a bunch of my pictures- and at the end there's an "easter egg" of a video that is of this AMAZING spider I found....and keep in mind- I REALLY don't care for spiders.


I thought I could find some wildlife nearby....


Experimenting with my zoom focus...

My Rig....so I leave it out sometimes....


I found some more flowers!  This is at the Gypsy Bridge- near our house.
My view from the beach pier....Getting very busy with tourists.  I figured I'd jet.
I am NOT a photographer....

This guy was towing this huge inflatable pool with a Baja.  Photo-Op!

Ended my adventures with a swing by Johnny Jackplate's house- sure enough!  He was just coming home from San Antonio!!  
Here's my fabulous video capturing this giant spider I found.  He was moving a huge ball of CRAP by rolling it with it's rear end.  Strictly for the Discovery Channel....I expect a prime time slot by the Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What?