Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Top ten Things to Remind me that LIFE DOESN'T Suck

You know what? Everyone is wrong. Life is actually pretty cool. Today, for instance, this chick at the DMV was all like "Don't worry if they don't accept a copy of your Birth Certificate. Atleast you're up off the couch, doin' somethin'"

I looked at her while she was speaking to her [assumed] brother, and said, "Can I put you in my pocket and carry you around with me?"

...I mean, was that too forward? Do you think it was a little much, a little early? Who cares, she didn't have time to over analyze my appropriateness. Which brings me to my number 10 reason life doesn't suck:

10- People's reactions to off the wall comments in public are worth about $37.00/unit.

Pezzi and I were at the gas station getting gas to carry back to the boat that broke down in the canal ...I'll come to that another time.
PEZZI: "So, what are y'alls plans for tonight?"
RANDOM DUDE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PUMP, (without any hesitation): AWWW, man....not to much, probably just going to hang out with some friends.

Classic moment in the series of "Great things complete strangers say....

Oh? What? Number 9-1 reason?

...What, do I look like David Letterman? I have other things to do. SEE YOUUUU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What?