Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Productivity at its Finest...


Today is Wednesday, January 25, 2012. It's also "The day the boat comes off the trailer, Babe!" as Seth just announced to me. Oh fantastic- we get to remove all the fittings to the boat because it's a great idea to paint it. TOP AND BOTTOM. "But, Lauren, the boat looks good, the paint is fine"....I hear that a lot. However, that doesn't mean we can't have a Daniel Family Boat Project. We do love doing those.

But that's not what I came here to talk about. I'd like to articulate "aloud" what I've been thinking in my head. I've always wanted to start a business, but my problem is actually making it happen. I'd like to generate my own revenue. I'd also like to write my own book. Blahhhh, but today I just managed to go to the DMV and then to the bank, which, honestly, is more than I expected to come from this day.

Great, another blog post with no point, no moral, and no life lesson. I'll just add that to my list of "almost there" objectives that I've created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What?