Saturday, September 18, 2010

Where am I? Seriously....

Well, I haven't written anything in here for several weeks. Today is a rainy day in Corpus Christi, TX. The weather down here is generally awesome, sunny, and warm. In fact, I could be a weatherman around here because the 7 day forecast is pretty much always the same. 90/sunny/warm. Today, however, we have Tropical Storm Karl. Igor is approaching, we'll see where it goes after Bermuda.
We woke up, cooked breakfast, and realized we couldn't sit around and stare at each other while we took sips of gin and tonics. Instead, we drove all over Corpus while it was raining and shopped at pawn shops. I saw a fairly prospective deal with a touch screen HP computer...But we'll see.
I think I like living here in Texas. It probably helps that I don't live in Western Corpus, but I do like to visit that place every so often, just so I can watch Tupac and T.I do multiplication videos. I thought that was AWESOME. The sun is coming out, as I type this. Seth decided to make a purchase on a recent boat deal. I think we can make it quite productive.
In other news, today was a pretty fun day. We bought the xbox, but NOW I am experimenting with the free trials- Family Fun Night? SUCKS! Sure, you've got connect four, but let me play for more than 15 seconds!! Our friends Michelle and Blair are coming over with some pizza here in a minute, and I have a feeling we are going to GRUB DOWN. Life is good, can't complain. - Oh wait, actually- I can. Our garage smells like shrimp for some reason and I can't find the bag! I know there's a bag of shrimp in there somewhere. Rut ro. Time to get to the bottom of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What?