Friday, June 11, 2010

Steers and Queers, Eh?

So I'm moving to Texas. I had a strange epiphany in WalMart tonight. I decided to document all the various types of people based on the WalMarts of a region. So, here I am. Starting a blog all because of a trip to WalMart.

The title of this blog? I chose "Today, I Moo" because I've always heard that Texas was full of steers and queers. Sorry, Mom, but people DO say that. But, you're welcome mom, as much as I love Ellen, Today, I Moo.

So- More to come on this blog at blogspot.com. I'm going to document my thoughts, concerns, experiences, homesicknesses, and other amusing things that only I really find entertaining.

On that note, I'm completely sober, it's a Friday night, my computer is almost dead and my cell phone also needs to charge. I wonder if that's a sign. A sign to MOVE TO TEXAS! Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What?